As a Java Developer, you will work in a flexible team where you will be involved in Development and all aspects of configuration as well as some aspects of deployment of the Product that Seamless delivers. The Product evolves quickly, therefore you should be capable to process and sync with the changes quickly.z
- Experience in Core Java and Spring (Boot, Core, JDBC)
- Web Services frameworks – SOAP and RESTful
- RDMS Design and SQL queries optimisation and indexes in MySQL or Maria DB
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Linux / macOS based environments for development.
- Experience in Maven, JUnit, Version Control (GIT and SVN)
- Experience in some administrative/ scripting languages (Perl, bash shell) will be a plus.
- Minimum 2 – 7 years of experience developing in a large-scale applications.
Good to have:
- Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring Security, and Hibernate
- Maven build management and integration with ANT using Bamboo.
- XML / JSON related parsing and binding technologies.
- Scripting such as bash, bean-shell, Python and Groovy.
- Agile development experience using Scrum & Kanban
- Working with Distributed Teams.
- BIRT Reporting Framework.
- Development in macOS or Linux Systems.
- Experience with JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket and GIT is a plus.
- Big Data and Machine Learning
- NoSQL Database
- ETL tools
- BI Tools
- Web Development
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-driven and ability to make progress with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail