Future outlook of telecom sales and distribution
Across the world, the pandemic has uncovered extensive vulnerabilities and weaknesses in existing telecom systems or platforms; and has further accentuated the need for developing a robust digital ecosystem. In an effort to stay resilient in the face of future force majeure events like the Covid-19 pandemic, it is pivotal for telecom companies to increase investment in digital transformation solutions for S&D.
This comprehensive guide provides telecom operators with information on how to upgrade their S&D to provide a smooth and consistent customer experience through all touch points by focusing on the omni-channel approach.
This guide talks about:
- How the COVID-19 crisis has further highlighted the need for responsiveness and robust sales and distribution network
- How do telecom operators build momentum and drive growth in the pandemic stricken economy
- Which digitization and data-driven strategies are needed to mitigate risks and optimize costs for telecoms
- How can telcos address the pandemic challenges and devise a future roadmap
- What strategic initiatives telcos can take to enhance digital engagement