How can telecom operators reshape and consolidate telecom sales and distribution to optimize revenue and reduce costs?
We offer consultative meetings where we analyze telecom distribution chains and offer insights on how telcos can reshape their indirect channel sales by implementing common processes and consolidated systems. Such changes will help operators to increase agility and speed up time to market when rolling out new products and services.
During the meeting, we will:
- Assess the challenges and implications of a fragmented sales and distribution channel strategy
- Evaluate business opportunities and benefits of consolidated sales and distribution processes and systems
- Share success stories from telecom operators who decided to consolidate their platforms
- Discuss a practical guide and roadmap to achieve consolidation
- Recommend the next steps in streamlining your sales channels