Updated and effective on May 25th, 2018 to ensure GDPR Compliance for individuals residing within the EU.
1.0 Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This privacy statement describes how Seamless Distribution Systems (referred to as SDS) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: seamless.se. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
2.0 Collection of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths etc.)
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of downloading any kind of resource material from the website;
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet;
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website; and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose the personal information of another person to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy. If disclosed, we will assume that consent has been obtained.
3.0 Using Personal Information
We use this information to:
- Assess the needs of your business and send customised material to you; Send product or service information;
- Send product updates or information;
- Send you our email newsletter and/or marketing material;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (however, those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
4.0 Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes agreed for by our company;
- To any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes agreed for by our company;
As required by law or legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If SDS is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
5.0 Your rights/choice/opt-out
Your principal rights are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
6.0 Security of Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website;
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are okay with any changes to this policy;
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
8.0 Updating Information
Kindly let us know firstname.lastname@example.org if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
9.0 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single- pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimise how our site is used.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
10.0 Links to other websites
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of SDS. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
11.0 Contact Information
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Seamless Distribution Systems
Phone: +46 8 58 63 34 69
Shipping address: PO box 353, 101 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Vasagatan 7, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Email address: email@example.com