This page is used to inform the users of the App regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1.0 Personal Identifiable Information, collect and use
“Personal Identifiable Information” is the information used to identify individuals uniquely. This information includes your User ID.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application. All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
We collect this information:
- When you sign up, or use our products and services.
- When you contact us for any information, queries or feedback about our products and services.
We generally use this information to:
- Communicate with you
- Manage your account
- Keep a track of your location
- Devise permissions to access personal data
- Deliver the services in a productive way
Mobile App usage
2.0 Access Rights
It uses your:
- Internet connection: In order for the application to function, an internet connection is mandatory. If there is no internet connection the application will not load or be able to deliver the Service.
- Bluetooth: BTC EVD allows the users to print receipts. This can be done via a Bluetooth printer or through traditional means of printing. Should the user wish to use Bluetooth as the means of connection with the printer, the app will request access to you Bluetooth.
- Camera: Certain feature functionalities require access to the user’s camera. These include scanning the QR codes and the ability of the app to upload pictures of the users to their accounts. To deliver these functions, the user will have to allow access to its camera.
- Storage:In order for the user to upload his picture to his BTC EVD account, the app requests storage access to enable the user to upload picture from the storage.
3.0 Error Handling and Logging
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information on your phone called Log Data. It is maintained by a central server that allows easy tracking of user activity and error logs. This Log Data may include details of individual user, application usage, data, mobile OS, mobile name, crash report etc.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the app that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
The security of your information is of utmost value to us and we strive to keep it safe and secure at all times. We may investigate or take action against any suspicious activities that violate privacy terms and conditions of our services.
To maintain security:
- BTC EVD mobile app ensures access control through user roles and pin protected access. It also has access control in such a way that it can be feature specific as per country selection.
- Data is encrypted and protected on backend databases and no data is stored in application except for last few transaction reports.
- Output Encoding/Escaping is maintained over server, to ensure secure application and risk mitigation of in-app data loss.
6.0 Links to Other Sites
7.0 Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a user under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.